Looking for a killer shoulder and ab workout that you can do from the comfort of your home? Look no further! I've got you covered with an amazing routine that requires just some dumbbells and a stability ball (don't worry, I'll provide alternatives if you don't have a ball).
This workout consists of a series of exercises that target your shoulders and abs, designed to challenge and strengthen those muscles. Take breaks as needed between exercises, and after completing the full giant set, take a 2-minute rest. Repeat the entire circuit for a total of 30-40 minutes.
Here's the workout breakdown:
- Thrusters: 10 reps
- Front raise/Upright Row combo: 10 reps
- Stability ball pikes: 8 reps
- Overhead press burpees: 8 reps
- Snow angel presses: 10 reps
- Bent forward Y raises: 10 reps
- Reverse crunches: 12 reps
- Power jacks: 30 reps
- Single-arm overhead press: 10 reps each arm
- Lateral raise/front press combo: 8 reps
- Jumping Jacks: 30 reps
Remember to rest for 2 minutes before starting the next round. Aim to complete the circuit for 30-40 minutes in total.
For video demonstrations of each exercise, check out my post on Instagram!
Give this workout a try and let me know how it goes for you! Get ready to feel the burn in your shoulders and abs.