Put an End to Useless Diet Recipes & Start Enjoying the Foods You Love While Getting in Better Shape
This complete cookbook will take care of your scarce cooking time and will show you the easiest & tastiest way towards a PERMANENT WEIGHT-LOSS & New Lifestyle without all the fuss...
The ingredient list is broken down into four categories: carbs, protein, fat, and FLAVOR!
And each recipe is complete with tips, tricks, and substitutions which makes cooking in the kitchen so much easier!
- 57 Simple, delicious, time-saving recipes that will help you reach your goals without feeling deprived (Covering beef, chicken, breakfast, treats & more!)
- Family and kid-approved recipes so you don’t have to make different meals for you and your family
- Tips, tricks and ingredient substitutions so you can make these recipes even when you’re not prepared
- Macros listed for each recipe
- Macros already logged in My Fitness Pal for easy tracking
Each recipe is designed to help you feel satisfied with the food you’re eating as you reach your goals.
No more stressing over what to feed your family that will be macro-friendly as well.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.